Redfield is a city in Jefferson County, Arkansas, United States. It was incorporated by the County Court on October 18, 1898. The city population was 1,157 at the 2000 U.S. census. It is included in the Pine Bluff, Arkansas Metropolitan Statistical Area. Redfield contains three properties listed in the National Register of Historic Places: the Dollarway Road, West James Street Bridge, and Lone Star Baptist Church.