Marlow Heights is an unincorporated area and census-designated place (CDP) in Prince George's County, Maryland, United States. The population was 5,618 at the 2010 census. The Marlow Heights Shopping Center first opened in 1957 (but extended in 1960 with Hecht's), adjacent to the large community of Hillcrest Heights. It was joined ten years later, in 1967, by the two-level Iverson Mall, the area's first enclosed mall. For mailing address purposes, the area is part of Temple Hills or Suitland.